<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Chronicles of the Knights Simplar
Looking for Logic on the Liberal Left...this may take awhile

Talk about Conflicting Feelings-Regarding Cameron Diaz

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There is no disputing that Cameron Diaz is an incredibly beautiful lady, and even though I am a Knight in a monastic order, I still get, um, urges. But considering she's a vocal liberal Hollywood Democrat, I don't think I could stand talking to her for more than fifteen seconds. Let's give it a try...

Cameron-"Acting allows me to tell a lot of stories, you know start at the beginning, finish at the end, and tell everything in between."

Me-"Um, that's really profound, Cameron." (this isn't so bad)

Cameron-"Grease is the only cure for a hangover."

Me-"You don't say, I'll have to give that a try, the next time I overindulge on verye berye wyne from my wyneskyne." (could be true)

Cameron-"I've banged my head quite a bit..."

Me-"No kidding" (definitely true, so far so good)

Cameron-"...if you think rape should be legal, then don't vote."

Me-"And that's a rap folks, pack it up."

Just to make us feel better, here is Cameron with and without the makeup and lighting.
I know this isn't new, but I get ticked off everytime I think about this statement that she made on the Oprah Winfrey show. Plus it gives me a semi-legitimate reason to post an attractive picture of a scantily clad woman (bonus, and Praise be to God!)

For more gems by Cameron, check out BrainyQuote.